IVY BUSINESS CENTRE LIMITED (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Ivy Business Centre Limited a registered company established in England and Wales with company number 08046145. The registered office for Ivy Business Centre Limited is 58 Swan Street, Manchester, M4 5JU.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in the registration form on our site www.ivybusinesscentre.co.uk (our site). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• To send periodic emails.
• To contact you (including sending information and updates relating to any order, questions or requests) or for the provision of customer services; and to supply such details of suitable office accommodation, business centers & Property brokers that are registered with Ivy Business centre & to enable them to make contact with you at their discretion.
• Information that you provide (including about yourself, your employees/staff or partners) by submitting an enquiry. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our introductions and matching services, posting material, requesting further services from your ourselves, or otherwise collected during viewings, appointments or recorded telephone calls.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data and other communication data.
WHERE WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order and any international requests that you make for serviced office, Industrial, commercial property the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary under the Act to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone in order to avoid illegitimate intrusion into your privacy or your business transactions.
All the information you provide will be held in the strictest confidence and only used for the purposes described in this Policy.
Due to the nature of the internet, the transmission of information online is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data in accordance with industry practice, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
You may be able to opt out of such “remarketing” or “retargeting” cookies used by Google to generate interest-based advertising by following the instructions on the Google advertising opt-out page. Your use of this Site without opting out means that you understand and agree to data collection to provide you with interest-based advertising using Google’s remarketing ads.
If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include a unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which the registration form.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Ivy Business Centre Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at the Ivy Business Centre, 58 Swan Street, Manchester, M4 5JU. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
YOUR RIGHTS TO OPT OUT
By subscribing to our Services, you agree that we may use your personal data to contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services similar to your office search enquiry or any other related services provided by us.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes at any point. You can exercise your right to opt-out at any time by:
1) Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
2) Click on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications or reports; or
If you opt out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a reasonable opportunity to process your request.
Please remember that by opting out, we will not be able to contact you about products and services that may benefit your business.
TO MAKE SURE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE YOU ARE SUITABLE;
We may contact you to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which may in some cases be provided by third parties), including by email, mail, telephone, or SMS text message. We will always act having regard to your preference to no longer receive these services by using our communication preferences.
You may receive emails from us if you have requested information on a property that we are marketing via Zoopla, Office brokers and; Third party websites; or if you have worked with us in the past.
To unsubscribe from emails in the future, please reply to email@example.com with the word ‘unsubscribe’. Your request will be processed within 48 hours.
To unsubscribe from SMS please reply STOP to the last message you received.
To unsubscribe from telephone please let the adviser on the telephone know.